The years fly by and you don’t realize how from 1 year on the job 10 years go by, and then 20, and so on. It may be rare these days for someone to stay 10 years at one company, but every now and then there is such an employee. In such cases, you should try your best to congratulate him. We have selected 50 unique wishes for you to send on the 10-year work anniversary of your colleague, employee, or boss.
10-Year Work Anniversary Messages to Say to Your Colleague
1. Diligence, responsibility, and ambition – you’ve shown it all in the last 10 years. You are a good inspiration for all of us. Happy Anniversary!
2. You’re a great friend I’ve had the privilege of working with over the past few years. Thank you for the professionalism you taught me, but also for all the fun times we had. Best wishes for your anniversary!
3. Not only are you an absolute perfectionist at what you do, but you’re also a great friend who I can talk to for hours. I wish you wonderful moments on this special day for you!
4. Congratulations on your special anniversary! It’s such a privilege to work with you!
5. What a decade it’s been for you my friend – congrats on this milestone. Cheers to the next ten years! I can’t wait to see where it takes you!
6. Happy 10th-anniversary buddy! I wish your work goes smoothly and continues to bring you joy.
7. I so enjoyed working with you years back and I am confident that you will continue to make a difference for the company. Happy anniversary!
8. Congratulations on your success and for continuing to share your wisdom!
9. You never stopped amazing me with how you managed to be so dedicated to your work for so many years. Many people should learn from you. Happy anniversary!
10. Most of our lives are spent working, so I’m glad to have you as a part of it. Happy 10th anniversary!
10-Year Work Anniversary Wishes to Say to Your Employee
11. I have no words to describe how grateful I am for all your efforts over the past 10 years. You never stopped showing your best. Happy 10th anniversary!
12. I will be eternally grateful for the day I hired you. People like you are rarely found anymore. Thank you for your hard work. Happy 10th anniversary with the company!
13. Congratulations on all the positive differences you’ve made these past 10 years. You have shown that you truly care about us and we will be eternally grateful.
14. Congratulations on this amazing accomplishment and thank you for the hard work over the last 10 years!
15. Happy to see the impact you have contributed to the company over the last 10 years. Without you, we wouldn’t have made it this far. On behalf of the company, I want to thank you for everything and wish you health and love.
16. On the occasion of your 10th anniversary in our company, I would like to wish you to remain cheerful, positive, and energetic. Thank you for everything!
17. You are one of the most ambitious and responsible people I have the honor to know. Thank you for your 10 years of faithful service.
18. It’s a real honor to have an employee like you. I sincerely appreciate all your efforts over all these years and thank you so much for all these hours of loyal service to the company.
19. Not only have you served us all these 10 years, but you have contributed to the growth of the company. You are an irreplaceable part of the company!
20. You contribute to the cheerful environment, and the motivation of the other employees and I am really happy about the moment we decided to hire you. There is no other person like you! Happy 10th anniversary!
10-Year Work Anniversary Wishes to Say to Your Boss
21. Your sincere and simple approach to building a great brand and company is great learning for all of us. Best wishes for your 10-year work anniversary!
22. Happy Anniversary! You are an amazing leader and one of the most talented people that I’ve ever had the privilege to work with in my entire career! Congratulations on your incredible 10-year achievement!
23. Congratulations on your 10th year anniversary! You had a profound impact on me many years ago that completely changed the trajectory of my career and life. I am forever grateful to you for that.
24. Congratulations to a wonderful leader and friend! Crossing paths with you was one of the luckiest moments of my career, and like many, I continue to use your teachings and guidance in every role I take. Thank you for everything. Wishing you tremendous continued success!
25. Congratulations! I’m so grateful for all you’ve taught me. You share your wisdom and best practices.
26. Thank you for touching so many of us by sharing your talents. Love your energy, wit, and authenticity. Best wishes for your future endeavors!
27. You are the person who inspires me, shows me what it means to be a true leader, and teaches me something new every day. Thousands of thanks for all you do for me and I wish you a fantastic celebration!
28. I’m glad I can call my boss a true friend. With you, I can have fun, but at the same time be serious and precise in my work. Happy anniversary boss!
29. Happy 10th anniversary to the most disciplined, ambitious, yet fun boss I’ve ever had. I would only wish you to continue in the same spirit.
30. After 10 years of work, today you can indulge in complete relaxation. You deserve it after so many years of diligence and hard work. Wishing you a fabulous day!
Short Greetings for 10 Years of Service
31. Happy Anniversary!
33. Happy 10th anniversary!
34. Wishing you a fabulous anniversary!
35. Heartiest Congratulations!
36. Huge congrats! Have a fantastic time!
37. Wishing you a very happy anniversary!
38. Great 10 years of service! Keep going!
39. Deserves to be celebrated!
40. You are an inspiration to us all!
Funny Wishes for 10 Years of Service
41. Congrats! 8 hours a day x 260 working days x 10 years = 20,800 hours of your life passed in that chair.
42. You managed to stay in one job for 10 years, today’s generation cannot stay in one place for 10 days.
43. Happy 10th anniversary! You get a bonus a few more minutes of freedom, then back to work.
44. Enjoy! You are beginning another decade of hard work.
45. Look at it the other way – what would he have been doing all those 10 years – vacations, eating and partying…. boring.
46. I know you are tired of seeing us for so many years, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do.
47. I never thought anyone could stay 10 years in one job – but here you are the proof.
48. Congratulations you’ve lasted longer in one job than 30% of marriages in America manage to last.
49. After 10 years of service, you’ll finally be able to afford that dream… Ford.
50. I wish after another 10 years of work, you could afford to lounge on a beach all day with a cocktail in hand.