Not everything in our lives is always wonderful – in mine, in yours, and in everyone’s life. But at times like these, we shouldn’t despair, shut down, and be depressed, because as cliché as it is, we’re not here on earth forever. Try to make every day, every hour of your life fruitful, and smile despite all the hardships. The important thing is years from now when you think of your past, imagine how you woke up in the morning with a smile, how you drank your coffee hopeful for the wonderful day ahead. Without further lecturing, you understood the theme of this post, which is to give you a boost that you know your worth with 64 quotes.
Know Your Worth Quotes
1. Don’t change yourself to please others. Just like you wouldn’t change your feet when your shoes are tight.
2. If you want to fly, leave behind everything that weighs you down!
3. Put your happiness first, because no one else will!
4. Fill your soul with goodness so that evil has no place to enter.
5. Learn to appreciate what you have instead of questioning what you don’t have.
6. If someone doesn’t believe in your ideas, don’t argue with them. Instead, focus on proving them wrong by taking action and achieving success.
7. Your soul is not a marketplace where anyone who is hungry can shop.
8. When someone brags about the good things in their life, don’t be jealous. Instead, be happy for them and secretly envision those good things happening to you soon as well.
9. Always remember that everyone is different, and you can’t always be on the same page with everyone. It’s important to let people make up their own minds and not to challenge them.
10. Remember, you are the one who decides whether you are happy or not!
11. Don’t worry if you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel right now. Keep living your life and things will gradually fall into place.
12. Remember that everyone faces difficulties in life. If others have overcome them, so can you!
13. Life is not always joyful, but therein lies the magic – to experience a range of emotions.
14. God gave man a mind to think, not to worry.
15. One never knows what misfortune their bad luck has spared them from.
16. Every day you remain the same, but when you look back, you may see a big change! May that change be a positive one.
Know Your Worth Quotes to Empower and Motivate You
17. There will always be someone who wants what you have!
18. As you walk, lift your head and look around. Put your phone away and enjoy life in the here and now. Take pleasure in every minute!
19. When you make a mistake while speaking, remember that it’s more important how you react afterward. Accept the mistake with your head held high and don’t show that you care too much.
20. In life, focus only on the things that truly matter and deserve your worry. If you know that the worry is temporary and will fade away in a few months, or even just a few days, there’s no point in dwelling on it. Save your energy for the things that truly require your attention and concern.
21. A person does not die when he stops breathing, but when he stops LIVING!
22. When you’re feeling down, remember that things won’t always stay the same.
23. It’s sad to put off recognizing your own worth while loving someone else and giving everything to them.
24. No matter that you are not perfect, someone will love you just the way you are!
25. Fruit falls after ripening, people ripen after falling.
26. When trying to determine if someone is good or bad, it’s always best to look at the positive qualities first. If they do turn out to have negative qualities, fate will ultimately punish them.
27. If something bad happens in your life, ask for forgiveness!
28. Good does not always win, but Karma finds its way to balance the scales.
29. We ask for more than we need and we get more than we deserve. We are blind to happiness.
30. Even on days when you don’t feel your best, remember that a person with self-confidence is much more beautiful than someone with just physical beauty.
31. Sometimes, you don’t have to give 100% of yourself. By doing so, you can show the people around you that you always strive for excellence, and they will expect nothing but the best from you.
32. When you run away from yourself you go exactly to yourself.
33. Everyone’s greatest desire is to grow and develop. So, don’t be ashamed to want more out of life. If we don’t strive to cultivate ourselves, then there is no point in living.
34. “Someday” is not a day of the week!
35. One who devotes time to self-cultivation has no time to criticize others.
36. It is not the strongest nor the most intelligent that survives, but rather the one who is most adaptable to change.
37. If you try too hard to please others, you may alienate them from you – no one respects a person who behaves in such a disrespectful way to himself.
38. No matter how much money you make, once you step out of the car, you are just like anybody else.
Inspirational Know Your Worth Quotes by Celebrities
39. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” – Maya Angelou
40. “Don’t undervalue yourself. You are worthy of all the love, success, and happiness in the world.” – Jennifer Lopez
41. “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, and persevere. But know your worth, always.” – Nicole Polizzi (Snooki)
42. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
43. “Don’t settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had.” – Angela Bassett
44. “Your worth is determined by you. Don’t let anyone else try to measure your value.” – Beyoncé
45. “You deserve to be here. You are worthy of every opportunity that comes your way.” – Lupita Nyong’o
46. “Know your worth and don’t let anyone make you feel otherwise. You are powerful beyond measure.” – Taraji P. Henson
47. “Your worth is not measured by your followers, likes, or comments. It is defined by your character, kindness, and how you treat others.” – Selena Gomez
48. “I know what I bring to the table… so trust me when I say I’m not afraid to eat alone.” – Rihanna
49. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
50. “I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values – and follow my own moral compass – then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.” – Michelle Obama
51. “The most important thing is to be true to yourself and follow your heart. Never apologize for who you are or what you believe in.” – Ellen DeGeneres
52. “Success is not about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” – Michelle Obama
53. “Know your worth. People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.” – Kanye West
54. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
Short Know Your Worth Quotes
55. Know your worth, then add tax.
56. Your value is immeasurable.
57. You are worth far more than you realize.
58. Don’t settle for less than you deserve.
59. You are capable of amazing things.
60. Never underestimate your power and potential.
61. Your worth is not determined by others’ opinions.
62. Believe in yourself; you are worth it.
63. Own your worth and embrace your uniqueness.
64. You are a rare gem in a world of imitation.