When it comes to your brother, emotions take a back seat. He, like most men, is not as emotionally expressive as women. That’s why, on his birthday, why not wish him something fun that he will surely enjoy? Instead of a touching message, why not wish him something related to your funny memories, or just joke about his age? Below, you’ll find many ways to make him smile. Choose one of our 37 funny birthday wishes for a brother from a sister, and press the “Send” button.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Brother From Sister
1. Happy birthday, bro! May you grow wiser and stop stealing my stuff!
2. To my favorite brother, even though you can be a pain, I still love you! Have a fantastic birthday.
3. Happy birthday, brother! Here’s to another year of sibling rivalry and arguing about who’s Mom’s favorite.
4. Cheers to the only person I know who has survived my wrath and lived to tell the tale. Happy birthday, brother!
5. Happy birthday to my partner in crime! Thanks for always taking the blame when we got into trouble.
6. You’re the one person I can always count on to share my secrets with… and also to blackmail me with them. Happy birthday!
7. Happy birthday, brother! Remember, age is just a number – and yours is getting pretty high!
8. May your birthday be filled with lots of cake and even more laughter. Happy birthday, bro!
9. Have an amazing birthday, brother! Just remember, no matter how old you get, I’ll always be younger!
10. Happy birthday, brother! May your day be filled with joy and all the things you love… except for my stuff, of course.
11. To my brother who always knows how to push my buttons: Happy birthday!
Love, your favorite button-pusher.
12. Happy birthday, bro! May your day be filled with love, laughter, and a little bit of sibling rivalry – just for old times’ sake.
13. Here’s to celebrating another year of being the annoying little brother I never asked for. Happy birthday!
14. Happy birthday to the one person who can make me laugh and scream in the same sentence. Have a great day, brother!
15. To the best brother in the world, even if you do snore louder than a freight train. Happy birthday!
16. Happy birthday, bro! May your day be as awesome as you think you are.
17. Brother, you’re getting older, but I’ll always be the smarter one. Happy birthday!
18. They say that with age comes wisdom. I guess that means you’ll be wise one day! Happy birthday, brother.
19. Happy birthday to the guy who taught me how to be a proper prankster. Have a mischievous day, brother!
20. Happy birthday, bro! I’ll always be here to remind you that you’re not getting any younger.
21. Another year older, and you’re still just as annoying. But I love you anyway! Happy birthday, brother.
22. To my brother, who taught me that age is just a state of mind – and yours is clearly stuck in your teenage years. Happy birthday!
23. Happy birthday to the guy who’s been by my side through thick and thin – mostly because we’re related. Love you, bro!
24. Cheers to the only person who knows my childhood secrets and still talks to me. Happy birthday, brother!
25. You might be older, but I’ll always be the favorite. Happy birthday, bro!
26. Happy birthday to my brother, who never fails to make me laugh – even when it’s at his own expense.
27. To the guy who knows all my embarrassing stories and loves to share them: Happy birthday, brother!
28. Happy birthday, bro! May your day be filled with the same joy you bring to everyone else (and maybe a few harmless pranks).
29. Wishing you a fantastic birthday, brother! Just remember, age is a number – but it’s one that’s catching up to you!
30. Happy birthday, brother! Here’s to another year of me being the better-looking sibling.
31. Happy birthday to the guy who made growing up a hilarious adventure. Cheers to more laughter and good times, brother!
32. To my brother, who’s aging like fine wine – if fine wine had gray hairs and wrinkles. Happy birthday!
33. Happy birthday, brother! May your day be filled with love, laughter, and the knowledge that I’m still Mom and Dad’s favorite.
34. Cheers to my favorite brother on his birthday! Remember, you’re only as old as the number of candles on your cake… plus a few more hidden behind your back.
35. Happy birthday, bro! May your day be filled with all the happiness you deserve – and all the cake you can eat!
36. To the guy who’s always been there to laugh at my jokes – even when they weren’t funny. Happy birthday, brother!
37. Happy birthday, brother! Here’s to another year of me saving you from trouble and you promising to do better next time.